A couple of days ago I was laying down on my bed, just day dreaming and what not and all of a sudden this brilliant idea popped out of my head! Why not share my workouts and things that I've done to improve my health; if that makes any sense. What I'm trying to say is all I needed was a little bit motivation from others and their feedback and what better place than a blogging site. I feel that this will be my ticket to my rockin' body!!
I'm your average girl who wants to lose weight. First off I'm pretty tall (5"10ish) I'm big boned and have curves. So obviously I will not be able to get myself down to 120 pounds but I'm okay with that. I want a flat tummy, toned arms and legs and strengthen my stamina and more importantly my health. I want it to be done by December or at least improvements visually. I want to shed a few pounds. I am not going to say how many because it will not work out that way. I'll be killing myself and I don't want that; just knowing I lost a pound is good for me because it is an improvement. That is my goal. Obviously there are going to be some issues what with it being October, Halloween and the candy; oh boy I just can't get enough of the candy! Halloween is my weakness and the pies.... Yummy! I can't necessarily say I'm going to not eat this because I will but not as much as I would. Then there is November; turkey, turkey, turkey and all the other delicious foods it's going to be difficult to stay away or just have a small plate but not impossible. Lastly December; Oh my sweet December also so many great foods and desserts I mean who can resist? I know I can't but it doesn't mean I do not have control because I do and I will not over indulge myself like I normally would. These are the months that will make a difference for me. In the end of all this you and I will know how much I've lost or if anything has improved.
There is another thing, I don't want this to be just about me, I want it to be about anyone who is going through the same thing as I am. We can help each other out! I know I am not alone, there are others like me who just want to look better or if you already look better maybe beyond that.
I believe sharing what we did to improve our health will help us a lot, because we will have the encouragement that we don't have at home or anywhere else. The motivation that no one is giving us here!
- Is this crazy?
- How is it going to work?
Wish me luck, I know I'll need it but I'm sure with others motivation I will make it.
We can do this if we set our mind to it anything is possible for us. In the end we shall celebrate our hard work and appraise each other for it.....
Can't wait!!!
Best of Luck :)
ReplyDeleteAww thank you soo much!!! :D
ReplyDelete