Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 1: October 3, 2010

(If this is your first time reading my blog please read "First things first" this will all make sense if you do. Thank you)

         Hi everyone,

         Well the first day started off bumpy; as it should be though it is not going to be easy at first. I just kinda forgot how hard it was going to be. I did not exactly boom, I am not a strict diet. I more like okay I am going to less. As of right now I'm pretty darn hungry still and it is 11 in the evening right now but I am fighting it.
          What I ate today was not exactly the best way to start but it is start. First I started off with a bowl of kellogs cereal and 2 spoons of sugar ( that's breakfast and I found it that I can have a big meal to start off the day) Sure it was not the best biggest meal in the world but it is better than what I did before meaning; I never really ate breakfast because I was not hungry and by the time I was hungry it was around the afternoon, where I would eat a lot, not good at all of course but unfortunately it has become habit of mine which I am trying to break.
           The next thing I had around noon was a corndog with ketchup & mustard just one and drank a lot of water after that to keep me from being hungry. Because usually when I think I am hungry I am probably just thirsty but mistake it for hunger. Hmm.. Maybe I am thirsty right now. Alright next thing I had a slice of cake terrible I know but it could have been worse I could have gorged myself in chips I had in my pantry or gone out to eat somewhere and oh boy did I want to go out to eat. I had cravings for yorgurtland and then my mother wanted chinese food yumm. All of sudden, this is totally my fault because I should not have been watching it; Man V. Food because they showed this really yummy burrito that had all sorts of food which had my tummy grumbling! However I fought the hunger. After that I went out shopping for Halloween decorations and I bought chocolates my weakness. However not for me but for Halloween night. I thought of it as a test for myself to keep away from them and try not to open them. I did pretty well on not opening them so a pat on  my back for me. After I got home, my mother had made dinner, now I strongly believe that home made food is good for me because it is all about eating smaller proportions when it comes to losing weight, which I did just that and I felt darn proud of that as well. Finally I went to school. Strange it went by real quick. I got home and my sister was eating popcorn. Now instead of grabbing myself my own bag like I normally would, I took two small handfuls from her another improvement for me.
          What about excercise you ask. Well today unfortunately I did not get to it. However I will tomorrow. I am not going to make excuses because it was my fault for not working out. I had it all planned out to go to hit the gym after english class however I freaked out and decided not to go. Tomorrow I will go though! That is a fact because I want to look good for December!
           Well this about sums up what I did today and the little subtle changes that I did with my eating habits it may not be dramatic but it is a start.

         I hope you find some motivation in all this.
         Have a good evening or good morning or even a good afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment